SOLEMATES TERMS & CONDITIONS
By accessing our web site, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing or using this site. The materials contained on this web site are protected by the relevant copyright and trade mark laws.
The materials on Solemates' web site are provided "as is". Solemates makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Solemates does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The price of a product is the price in effect at the time we receive your order. Solemates remains to have the right to change prices from time to time. Occasionally the Site may have an incorrect price for an item. If that happens, we will notify you before the item has shipped.
Default prices are in Euro's (€). Prices listed on the Site do not include sales tax or shipping charges.
We do our best to ensure that the product you're ordering is available at the time of purchase. That said, in some instances product will become unavailable during the order process, and we will not be able to fulfill your order. We make no guarantees on the availability of product as represented on our Site.
Please refer to our detailed return policy if you wish to return and/or exchange your ordered products. Please note all returns need to be made with the product itself in brand new condition. Solemates shall not liable in any way for damages or flaws made to the product caused by long term usage. Please refer to the manufacturer in the event you encounter such problems. If you are concerned about sizing for a particular style of shoe, please refer to the manufacturer’s size guidelines, or our size charts which can be found on the product pages.
In no event shall Solemates or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Solemates' Internet site, even if Solemates or a Solemates authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
We are not responsible for typographical errors. Although every effort is made to warrant that the information detailed on the Site is accurate, from time to time a typographical error may appear as it applies to, but is not limited to, price, model name, style number, and description. Solemates may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
Solemates has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Solemates of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. USE LICENSE
* Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Solemates web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
* modify or copy the materials;
* use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
* attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Solemates' web site;
* remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
* transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
* This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Solemates at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
11. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Solemates' web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of The Netherlands without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of the Site.